1. Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors. When you visit www.prwt.com, PRWT Services, Inc. may collect and/or track: (1) your home server domain names, your e-mail address, your type of computer, the files downloaded, the search engine used, operating system, and type of Web browser; (2) the e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with PRWT Services, Inc. via e-mail; (3) information knowingly provided by the visitor in online forms, surveys, e-mail, contest entries, and other online submissions (including demographic and personal profile data), and (4) aggregate information on pages accessed by a visitor.
To better serve you, we use "cookies" to customize your browsing experience. Cookies are simple text files stored by your browser and they provide a method of distinguishing among visitors to our sites. We use "cookies" to store a randomly generated tag on your computer such that when you revisit our sites, we may recognize the visitor by the Internet cookie and customize the visitor's experience accordingly. The cookies created on your computer by using our sites do not contain personally identifiable information. You can refuse a cookie, or delete the cookies file from your computer at any time by using any one of a number of widely available methods. However, you should be aware that if you disable the "cookies" feature of your browser, you may not be able to use the portals within our site.
When a visitor performs a search on our site, we may record information identifying the visitor or linking the visitor to the search performed. PRWT Services, Inc. may also record limited information for every search request and use that information only to solve technical problems with the service and to calculate overall usage statistics.
2. Use of Personal Data. PRWT Services, Inc. may use the information it collects online for a number of different reasons, including editorial and feedback purposes, marketing and promotions, performing a statistical analysis of visitor usage, product development, content improvement, or to customize the content and layout of our site. Aggregate data that does not identify individual users may be used for internal purposes or provided to third parties.
Personally identifiable information, such as names, postal addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information which visitors voluntarily provide to PRWT Services, Inc. may be added to our databases and used for future communications regarding site updates, new products and services, the confirmation of transactions through the portals, upcoming events and for other purposes in accordance with State and Federal law.
3. Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties. Unless otherwise authorized by a visitor, PRWT Services, Inc. will not sell, rent, license or disclose personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties. PRWT Services, Inc. will not release personally identifiable information to any party unless required to do so by government authorities or legal process in accordance with applicable law.
5. Security Measures. PRWT Services, Inc. has implemented numerous security features to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information. For example, all PRWT Services, Inc. employees are required to certify their understanding that personal information is considered confidential, that it is important to safeguard personal information, and that PRWT Services, Inc. will take appropriate action against any employee who fails to acknowledge these facts or adhere to the requisite standards of conduct.
You should be aware that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from PRWT Services, Inc. via this site or e-mail cannot be guaranteed. PRWT Services, Inc. is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet. Visitors who prefer to communicate with PRWT Services, Inc. in another manner other than through our site can contact us by telephone at 215.569.8810 or write to us via regular mail at: PRWT Services, Inc., One Penn Center at Suburban Station, Suite 555, Philadelphia, PA 19103.
6. Opt-Out Right. Visitors may opt out of having certain personally identifiable information used by PRWT Services, Inc. for secondary purposes or used by PRWT Services, Inc. or its affiliates for marketing or other promotional communications by contacting PRWT Services, Inc. via regular mail, e-mail, or telephone at the addresses above. (This does not apply to collection of the type of Web browser of visitors to PRWT Services, Inc.'s site.)
7. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Data. Upon request via regular mail, e-mail, or phone, PRWT Services, Inc. will provide to visitors a summary of any personally identifiable information retained by PRWT Services, Inc. regarding the visitor.